News and Awards
- Keystone Chairman and HBS Professor Marco Iansiti expands on why digital leaders post higher gross margins, profits, and revenue per employee than digital laggards in a new study entitled, “The Digital Business Divide: Analyzing the operating impact of digital transformation,” featured recently on CIO.com.
Read the full story and access the study, here: http://bit.ly/2cHfAOb
- Vault.com’s 2017 Top Ranked Consulting Firms: Keystone Strategy has been named to Vault.com‘s 2017 Top Ranked Consulting Firms in North America with two top 10 placements for both innovation and internal mobility. Read more about Keystone Strategy here: http://bit.ly/2bzdP7R
- The CFO Leadership Council News: Keystone’s own Director of Finance Julius Gloeckner is featured in the CFO Council News blog detailing why he thrives in Keystone’s entrepreneurial setting. Read more about Julius Gloeckner and Keystone
Top 10 Boutique Strategy Consulting firm by IvyExec: Keystone has been ranked a Top 10 Boutique Strategy Consulting firm by IvyExec in their annual consulting firm rankings. Read more about Keystone
- Consulting Magazine Rising Star: Congratulations to Keystone’s Sam Price who was just named one of Consulting Magazine’s Rising Stars of the Profession for 2016. To read more about Sam and her work at Keystone, go to Consulting Magazine.
- Professor Iansiti releases One Strategy which analyzes how a management team tweaked and optimized the fine line between strategy and execution
- Professor Pisano wins the 2010 McKinsey Award for “Restoring American Competitiveness”
Keystone experts are thought leaders in their fields and are prolific writers on their findings. The experts create leading analytical frameworks for evaluating ecosystem strategy, innovation processes, IP evaluation, antitrust analysis and more. The research of our experts provides Keystone with unique access to large, cross-sectional studies of industry players. Please contact us to learn more about our experts' research.
Search Neutrality and Search Bias – An Empirical Perspective on the Impact of Architecture and Labeling
by David A. Hyman and David J. Franklyn
May 8, 2013
Link to Article
Trademarks as Keywords – Much Ado About Something?
by David J. Franklyn and David A. Hyman
April 12, 2013
Link to Article
Mccarthy’s Desk Encyclopedia Of Intellectual Property
by David J. Franklyn, J. Thomas McCarthy and Roger Schechter
3rd Ed, 2005
A powerful, encyclopedic tool that clarifies the complex language of this rapidly expanding field.
The Third Edition of McCarthy’s Desk Encyclopedia of Intellectual Property is a multifaceted practitioner’s guide of first reference. It defines patent, trademark, and copyright terms of art and uses them in context to better explain each one and the various legal scenarios in which they may be found. The Encyclopedia also analyzes relevant cases and statutes and provides citations to more cases and IP treatises for additional research.
Debunking Dilution Doctrine – Justifying the Anti-Free-Rider Principle in American Trademark Law
by David J. Franklyn
Link to Article