News and Awards
- Keystone Chairman and HBS Professor Marco Iansiti expands on why digital leaders post higher gross margins, profits, and revenue per employee than digital laggards in a new study entitled, “The Digital Business Divide: Analyzing the operating impact of digital transformation,” featured recently on CIO.com.
Read the full story and access the study, here: http://bit.ly/2cHfAOb
- Vault.com’s 2017 Top Ranked Consulting Firms: Keystone Strategy has been named to Vault.com‘s 2017 Top Ranked Consulting Firms in North America with two top 10 placements for both innovation and internal mobility. Read more about Keystone Strategy here: http://bit.ly/2bzdP7R
- The CFO Leadership Council News: Keystone’s own Director of Finance Julius Gloeckner is featured in the CFO Council News blog detailing why he thrives in Keystone’s entrepreneurial setting. Read more about Julius Gloeckner and Keystone
Top 10 Boutique Strategy Consulting firm by IvyExec: Keystone has been ranked a Top 10 Boutique Strategy Consulting firm by IvyExec in their annual consulting firm rankings. Read more about Keystone
- Consulting Magazine Rising Star: Congratulations to Keystone’s Sam Price who was just named one of Consulting Magazine’s Rising Stars of the Profession for 2016. To read more about Sam and her work at Keystone, go to Consulting Magazine.
- Professor Iansiti releases One Strategy which analyzes how a management team tweaked and optimized the fine line between strategy and execution
- Professor Pisano wins the 2010 McKinsey Award for “Restoring American Competitiveness”
Keystone experts are thought leaders in their fields and are prolific writers on their findings. The experts create leading analytical frameworks for evaluating ecosystem strategy, innovation processes, IP evaluation, antitrust analysis and more. The research of our experts provides Keystone with unique access to large, cross-sectional studies of industry players. Please contact us to learn more about our experts' research.
Best IT Certifications for 2014 and Beyond (series)
By Ed Tittel
Tom’s IT Pro, September 26, 2014
Leading-Edge UTM: What C-Level Execs Need to Know
By Earl Follis and Ed Tittel
cio.com, May 13, 2014
Increasing Storage Space on Boot/System SSDs for Mobile Devices
By Ed Tittel and Kim Lindros
informit.com, Jun 18, 2014
Ranking Certifications (2014 Edition)
by Ed Tittel
Pearson Certification, May 12, 2014
SAM in the ITIL Lifecycle Vs. SAM in the ISO Model
By Ed Tittel
Tom’s IT Pro, July 3, 2013
Definitive Illustrated Guide To ITIL
By Ed Tittel and Earl Follis
Tom’s IT Pro, July 29, 2013
Making the Business Case for Leveraging Data Center Interconnect for Business Continuity
by Ed Tittel
Juniper Networks, 2013
Building an Enterprise IPv6 Test Lab
by Jeff Carrell and Ed Tittel
readwrite.com, Oct 31, 2011
Guide to TCP/IP, 4th Edition
by Jeffrey L. Carrell, Laura Chappell, Ed Tittel, James Pyles
Guide to TCP/IP, Fourth Edition introduces students to the concepts, terminology, protocols, and services that the Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) suite uses to make the Internet work. This text stimulates hands-on skills development by not only describing TCP/IP capabilities, but also by encouraging students to interact with protocols. It provides the troubleshooting knowledge and tools that network administrators and analysts need to keep their systems running smoothly. Guide to TCP/IP, Fourth Edition covers topics ranging from traffic analysis and characterization, to error detection, security analysis and more. Both IPv4 and IPv6 are covered in detail.
Beginning HTML5 and CSS3 For Dummies
by Ed Tittel and Chris Minnick
September 3, 2013
HTML and CSS are essential tools for creating dynamic websites and help make your websites even more effective and unique. This friendly-but-straightforward guide gets you started with the basics of the latest versions of HTML and CSS: HTML5 and CSS3. Introducing you to the syntax and structure of the languages, this helpful guide shows you how to create and view a web page, explains ideal usage of HTML5 and CSS3, walks you through the CSS3 rules and style sheets, addresses common mistakes and explains how to fix them, and explores interesting HTML5 tools.
Building Web Commerce Sites
by Charlie Scott, Paul Wolfe, Mike Erwin and Ed Tittel
Incorporate electronic commerce into your WWW environment. Readers learn the essentials of Web commerce, electronic commerce tools, and developing a Web commerce solution. The CD includes a wealth of valuable software, including APIs and demos for servers on Macintosh, UNIX, and Windows NT.