News and Awards
- Keystone Chairman and HBS Professor Marco Iansiti expands on why digital leaders post higher gross margins, profits, and revenue per employee than digital laggards in a new study entitled, “The Digital Business Divide: Analyzing the operating impact of digital transformation,” featured recently on CIO.com.
Read the full story and access the study, here: http://bit.ly/2cHfAOb
- Vault.com’s 2017 Top Ranked Consulting Firms: Keystone Strategy has been named to Vault.com‘s 2017 Top Ranked Consulting Firms in North America with two top 10 placements for both innovation and internal mobility. Read more about Keystone Strategy here: http://bit.ly/2bzdP7R
- The CFO Leadership Council News: Keystone’s own Director of Finance Julius Gloeckner is featured in the CFO Council News blog detailing why he thrives in Keystone’s entrepreneurial setting. Read more about Julius Gloeckner and Keystone
Top 10 Boutique Strategy Consulting firm by IvyExec: Keystone has been ranked a Top 10 Boutique Strategy Consulting firm by IvyExec in their annual consulting firm rankings. Read more about Keystone
- Consulting Magazine Rising Star: Congratulations to Keystone’s Sam Price who was just named one of Consulting Magazine’s Rising Stars of the Profession for 2016. To read more about Sam and her work at Keystone, go to Consulting Magazine.
- Professor Iansiti releases One Strategy which analyzes how a management team tweaked and optimized the fine line between strategy and execution
- Professor Pisano wins the 2010 McKinsey Award for “Restoring American Competitiveness”
Keystone experts are thought leaders in their fields and are prolific writers on their findings. The experts create leading analytical frameworks for evaluating ecosystem strategy, innovation processes, IP evaluation, antitrust analysis and more. The research of our experts provides Keystone with unique access to large, cross-sectional studies of industry players. Please contact us to learn more about our experts' research.
Which Kind of Collaboration is Right for You? The New Leaders in Innovation will be those who figure out the best way to leverage a network of outsiders
by Gary P. Pisano and Roberto Verganti
Harvard Business Review, December 2008
Link to Story
Design-Driven Innovation: How to Compete by Radically Innovating the Meaning of Products
by Roberto Verganti
Harvard Business School Publishing, January 01, 2009
Until now, the literature on innovation has focused either on radical innovation pushed by technology or incremental innovation pulled by the market. In this book, Roberto Verganti introduces a radical shift in perspective that introduces a bold new way of competing – it’s about having a vision, and taking that vision to the customers. Design-driven innovations do not come from the market; they create new markets. They don’t push new technologies; they push new meanings. With detailed examples from leading European and American companies, Verganti outlines that for truly breakthrough products and services, we must look beyond customers and users to those experts (“interpreters”) who deeply understand and shape the markets they work in.